Night at the Races – September 16th!
● All tickets purchased after September 4th : $25
● Horses for Sale! Whether you can attend the event or not, you can still support the BCA by
purchasing horses. Winners do not need to be present (though we really hope you can make it)
o Horses sold for $10
o Name your horse (the funnier the better! This is an ADULTS-only event, so go wild)
● Horse names due by Sept 5 th to guarantee they will appear in the program
● Late submissions accepted but may not appear in the program…
o Owner of the winning horse receives a $25 purse
o Winner need not be present to win
● Race Sponsors
o Do you know a local business that would like to have an ad in our souvenir program?
Doors open at 4:30 for dinner and pre-race activities.
● Dinner will feature Gyros from The Olde Village Grill
● Salad and vegetable will be available
● Soft drinks
● BYOB for adult beverages
Activities throughout the evening:
● Racing starts at 6:00
o 12 races (no auction race)
o A race begins every 20 minutes
o Wager windows open 10 minutes before each race and close 1 minute before the race
o Wagers accepted in $2 increments
● Activities between races (Side Hustles)
o 50/50 raffle
● 50/50 says it all
● $5 for 25 tickets.
● Tickets will be available at the door and until the 10th race
● Drawing before the 11th race
o Basket Raffle
● A variety of themed baskets will be available.
● Tickets: 1 for $1, 7 for $5, 20 for $10
● Tickets will be available at the door until 5:50
o Lottery Board
● A board with at least $100 in Lottery tickets (Scratch-Off and Quick Picks)
● $5 for 25 tickets.
● Tickets will be available at the door and through the 11th race
● Drawing before the 12th race
o Beverage Paddles
o Cases of Adult Beverages will be raffled (A variety selected by our Resident Sommelier)
o Raffles held before Races 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12
o Paddles with 3 numbers will be sold
● $25 at the door for all raffles
● $5 for a Single Raffle Paddle before each raffle
For question or to place pre-race orders please send email to RaceNight@blackrige-bca-org