As we close out the first quarter of 2021, we’d like to let you know what events we hope to hold this year. Unfortunately, due to the COVID pandemic, just about all of our 2020 social events were cancelled, so we’re changing it up in the first half of 2021 – here’s what’s coming up:
• The April Beef & Beer and May Strawberry Festival are going to be traded in for a single event in late May or June. We are hoping that gathering restrictions will be loosened so we can all get together for some food and a long overdue chance to come out and see the new and improved BCA Clubhouse!
• We are planning to organize the neighborhood Garage Sale in June.
• The 4th of July Bike Parade is a Go! (Even if masks are still the fad…)
• October’s Fall Fest is on this year. We will socially distance if needed but hope we can be fairly normal.
• The Children’s Holiday Party has volunteers to run it and provide supplies to build gingerbread houses.
Your membership allows us to support/subsidize these events, keeping them free or at lower cost to active members, so please consider joining. You can do so through our website. Payments can be made online or you can print out a membership form and mail it in with your check.